On this episode, we talk with Stefan Baumgartner, author of “TypeScript in 50 Lessons” about what TypeScript is, and why we should adopt it.
We discuss how the entire ecosystem, from fledgling developers to framework authors benefit immensely from TypeScript, and we discuss exactly how and why that is.
Join us to learn how to leverage the rest of what TypeScript has to offer!
- TypeScript in 50 Lessons
- Why I Use TypeScript
- Stefan Baumgartner on Twitter @ddprrt
- A Gentle Introduction to TypeScript
- Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software
- TypeScript Generics tutorial
- Definitely Type
- Announcing TypeScript 4.0
- npm semver calculator
- Best Vasectomy Jokes