On this episode, we talk with Brandon Kelly & Leah Stephenson from Pixel & Tonic about all the fancy new features in the recently released Craft CMS 3.5!
We talk about the new Field Layout Designer, support for GraphQL mutations, accessibility improvements, a greatly enhanced Project Config, and a ton more!
Ryan Irelan also joins us to talk about what’s coming in Craft CMS 4 (or is it 3.6?). Conditional fields, matrix in matrix, long-form content editor, and more!
Finally, we ask everyone (Brandon & Leah included!) if they could pick one feature they want for Craft CMS 4, what would it be?
- Craft CMS
- Craft CMS 3.5 released
- Getting Started with Craft CMS tutorial
- Craft CMS documentation
- Craft CMS GraphQL API
- Craft CMS Project Config
- W3C CMS platform selection
- Emulate vision deficiencies in Chrome
- Ryan's Irelan's "What's new in Craft 3.5" spreadsheet
- CraftQuest.io live stream "Craft 3.5 with Brandon Kelly"
- Statamic Bard field
- Statamic Replicator field
- leevigraham's Craft PR
- Reasons plugin
- Downward dog