We talk with Dr. Thomas Anthony from Distilled / SearchPilot about how a scientific approach to SEO A/B testing gives you results, not incense and tarot cards.
Joined by guest host Caroline Blaker from Petroglyph Creative, we discuss the struggle to bring the rigor of the scientific method to SEO, by isolating what works from what doesn’t in a deterministic way.
We talk about how we shouldn’t all just give up and pay Google et al for Pay Per Click ads (PPC), but rather realize the very real value in organic search and modern SEO.
- Tom Anthony
- Search Pilot
- Search Pilot A/B Testing
- Google Web Vitals
- A/B Testing
- The Pepsi Challenge
- The Observer Effect
- Scientific Method
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Search Pilot Meta CMS
- Crafting Modern SEO when updating a site
- Modern SEO: Snake Oil vs. Substance
- Tags Gone Wild! Managing Tag Managers
- Stonehenge For The Winter Solstice