Episode 116 / 2021.09.06
Andrew Welch, Ryan Irelan
Ryan Irelan & Andrew record another devMode standup streamed live on YouTube; we launch into a philosophical “What if?” scenario where PHP is the language that runs in the browser as well as the server.
We also talk more about Vite.js, and Ryan’s conversion of CraftQuest.io over to it, and how that’s been as a project for him.
Finally we talk more about Nuxt, the Europa Museum project conversion to Docker + Vite.js, Six Flags Great Adventure & more!
- What If...? (TV series)
- What If Dinosaurs Were Alive Today?
- The Great Divide
- Phoenix Live View
- Laravel Livewire
- Sprig Craft CMS plugin
- Rendering on the Web
- Vue.js 3.2 native web components
- Isomorphic WASM with Rust & Percy
- Thin Client Vs Thick Client
- Vercel Serverless Pre-Rendering (SPR)
- Test Driven Development book
- The Art of WebAssembly
- Easton Press 100 Greatest Books
- 100 Greatest Books list
- Nuxt 3 Preview - U: nuxt / P: nuxt
- Europa Museum on Docker + Vite.js
- Absolute Path / CommonJS Vite.js issue
- ES modules: A cartoon deep-dive
- Six Flags Darien Lake
- DotAll Conference 2021
- Vue.js Global Amsterdam Conference 2021