Ryan Irelan & Andrew record another devMode standup where we discuss Ryan’s prepper tendencies, and he goes on a rant about a SaaS he’s had issues with (he’d like to see the manager).
We go on to talk about Conventional Commits, and how they can make your git commits better, and discuss drug smuggling. Andrew sees a shiny object, and goes off on a side-quest making a Vite.js Dockered Dev environment in the name of fixing a symlink bug.
Then we discuss how Jack Antonoff, and how everyone who is really good at creating a thing — whatever that thing may be — does it via a process, not magic.
Finally, Andrew tells Ryan to grab his go bag and join him on a coding adventure to work on a Twig Devtools browser extension.
- History of the Prepper Movement
- Chad (slang)
- Conventional Commits
- Angular Commit Message Guidelines
- Gitflow Workflow
- Jack Antonoff
- How Jack Antonoff creates songs from small ideas
- 10% inspiration, 90% persperation
- Midnight Express
- Billy Hayes
- Vite.js symlink issue
- Vite.js Docker Dev
- Vite Contributing Guide
- An Annotated Docker Config for Frontend Web Development
- Dock Life: Using Docker for All The Things!
- Template Comments Craft CMS plugin
- Chrome Extension Development
- Vite.js devtools
- VS Code Language Server Extension Guide