Patrick “Honeydew” Harrington & Andrew record another devMode standup streamed live on YouTube, where we talk about staying sane through the pandemic with some of our favorite movies & shows.
We also talk about Patrick’s obsession with finding a replacement NAS for his video pirating needs, a revamp of Andrew’s first real website project (and how it was redone so much better).
Then we talk about what’s coming in handling slow pay clients, Craft CMS 3.7, the joy of using Make and Makefiles, modern build systems, disaster planning for websites, and SEOmatic!
- When You’ve Been Fully Vaccinated
- Godzilla vs. King Kong
- The Boys
- Battlestar Galactica
- Ted Lasso
- NAS vs. RAID: How they differ and overlap
- 7 Direct Yet Diplomatic Ways to Handle a Slow-Paying Client
- Harvest app
- Crush Live Poker
- One Darnley Road
- Craft CMS 3.7 Entry authoring workflow improvements
- Craft CMS 3.7 per-block changes in drafts
- Using Make & Makefiles to Automate your Frontend Workflow
- A Craft CMS Plugin Local Development Environment
- I Am Legend
- Millions of websites offline after fire at French cloud services firm
- SEOmatic: Crafting Modern SEO when updating a site