Episode 55 / 2019.10.28
Andrew Welch, Patrick Harrington, Jonathan Melville, Matt Stein
On this episode, we talk to Shawn “swyx” Wang from Netlify about the JAMstack & Serverless revolution in frontend development.
We discuss what exactly Netlify is, and how you can leverage the Edge, Build, and Dev aspect of it to make your development process more enjoyable.
We talk about the challenges of maintaining Author Experience (AX) in the age of static site generators, using Live Preview functions in a CMS or service to help out.
- Git-Centric Workflow: The One API to Rule Them All
- Comparing JAMstack to LAMP
- The Elon Musk Post Series
- Bringing JAMStack to the Enterprise
- Setting Up Your Own Image Transform Service
- Better Language Models and Their Implications
- Talk to Transformer
- This Beauty Contest Is for Camels