On this episode we talk with Infosec consultant Eugen Olteanu about information security and the dark side of the web.
There exists a parallel world where the breaking into websites is both a measure of street cred and also a profession. We delve down into the belly of the beast to discuss how this world works.
We also talk about what developers can to do mitigate potential attacks and security breaches. If we can’t win the arms race, we can at least make ourselves a less succulent target.
- @eugenolteanu on Twitter
- Infosec Threat Modeling
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures
- OWASP Zed Attack Proxy
- Catch Me If You Can | Frank Abagnale
- Kevin Mitnick
- Bug Bounty Programs
- FBI Paid $900,000 for iPhone hack
- Ransomware Attacks on Cities
- The Incredible, Horrible Chichén Itzá