Episode 99 / 2021.02.15
Andrew Welch, Patrick Harrington
We sit down for a chat with Henri Helvetica to discuss his journey from working at record labels to the fashion industry and then landing with a splash in the tech world.
We discuss how his varied background has given him things to draw upon in the tech world in unexpected but serendipitous ways.
We have a good discussion on the Toronto Web Perf & JAMstack Toronto meetups he hosts, the talks he gives at conferences around the world, and the weird, wonderful world of web performance.
- Henri Helvetica
- Toronto Web Perf meetup
- JAMstack Toronto meetup
- Piet Mondrian
- "Connecting All The Dots" presentation
- Rush YYZ
- This is why Toronto's airport code is YYZ
- Henri's Moving Pictures presentation
- Rush: Moving Pictures
- Target to pay $6 million to settle site accessibility suit
- Image Ready conference presentations