Episode 98 / 2021.02.08
Andrew Welch, Patrick Harrington
Patrick is madly in love with his M1 MacBook Air, Docker on M1 Macs, how virtual. memory swapping works, how often do you reboot your computer?
Andrew is somewhat skeptical about the Apple Car (remember the Pippin!), we talk deployments with Buddy, GitHub Actions, Azure pipelines, the glory of a modular webpack 5 config, get-webpack-config, Maelstrom, Choplifter, and other development stuff we’re doing.
- Multi-Arch Docker
- Building NYS Docker images multi-arch
- Apple's M1 MacBook review
- Andrew's GitHub Sponsors
- Virtual Memory in Operating System
- Patrick's Mac Mini on eBay
- Apple's Electric Vehicle talks with Hyundai break down
- Apple's worst product failures
- get-webpack-config npm package
- webpack configuration object
- Maelstrom game (OSS)
- Choplifter game