Episode 63 / 2020.02.03
Matt Stein, Andrew Welch, Patrick Harrington, Jennifer Blumberg, Jonathan Melville, Marion Newlevant
Matt Stein from Working Concept hosts this episode all about the art of focus, joined by special guests Brandon Kelly from Pixel & Tonic and Ransom Roberson from Venveo.
The devMode.fm crew discusses the very different strategies we’ve each each adopted to help us maintain focus, and discuss how work/life balance comes into play as well.
We learn that Matt spends an unusual amount of time composing tweets, stemmed from his current obsession of typing using an old-school typewriter.
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
- Cal Newport - Deep Work
- Eat That Frog!
- Finland’s new prime minister calls for four-day working week
- Steve Reich, "Music for 18 Musicians" - FULL PERFORMANCE with eighth blackbird
- Music for pieces of wood - Steve Reich
- Inside Bill's Brain: Decoding Bill Gates | Netflix Official Site
- The BuJo Backstory